Friday, September 21, 2012

Victoria's Secret: Rockin' Body Cream




Let me start off by saying, save your $12 ladies! The Victoria's Secret Rockin' Body Cream claims to make you look 5x sexier...Wow! If only I had the body of a Victoria's Secret Angel to begin with, maybe I would agree with this claim. The pictures I posted show my legs, but I really tried it on my rear end to see if my bum looked sexier. Obviously, if it only took $12 to make every rear end in America look sexier this stuff would be flying off the shelves. While it did make my bum look like a golden peach, it did not hide any flaws or enhance any of my good qualities.  All I needed was a cheap pair of fairy wings to complete my reject Victoria's Secret Angel wannabee look.

To be honest, I didn't expect it to make me look 5x sexier.All I needed was to spend a few more dollar's to get a free gift. There were plenty of other things I could have bought, but the "Look 5x Sexier" on the bottle really caught my eye.  Who doesn't want to look better in the $50 bra and $30 thong they just bought? Haha.  Hey, at least I can say I gave it a shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment