Friday, September 21, 2012

Hyaluronic Acid Day Cream by Derma E


Cooler weather means dryer skin, well at least for me. If you are looking for a light weight non-greasy moisturizer, you should try Derma E Hyluronic Acid Day cream.  It absorbs easily and a little bit goes a long way. When I use this creme my face feels hydrated, plumper, and it gives me that dewy glow. I use it both in the a.m. and p.m. during the colder seasons. This moisturizer is paraben free and the only downside is that it does not have sunscreen protection.  If you decide to try this moisturizer, don't forget to apply a sunscreen first!

For those of you that don't know what Hyaluronic Acid is, it's a natural substance found in the human body. It has been promoted as the "fountain of youth," but there's little evidence that supports this claim. I personally think it works wonderfully and despite the little evidence, it's still definitely worth trying. 

I found this product at my local ULTA for around $28.  If you search the web you can find this product for as low as $15 if you don't mind the wait for shipping.  


No comments:

Post a Comment