Monday, September 17, 2012

SkinCeuticals: LHA Cleansing Gel and LHA Solution


If you have oily or combination skin, SkinCeuticals LHA Cleansing Gel and LHA Solution are just for you.  My mom has really oily skin and at the age of 56 she still has break outs.  I have used this combination before and recommended it to my mother because it really cleared up my skin a few years ago. She has used it for about two weeks and so far has seen a significant difference in the quality of her skin.  Her face is brighter,she has less blackheads, and when she wakes up her face isn't as oily.  The cleansing gel alone will cost you about $36 for an 8 oz. bottle and the solution (toner) is about the same price depending on where you buy it. You can just purchase the cleansing gel if you want and will get really good results, but I still recommend the toner to remove excess dirt, oil, and to balance the pH in your skin. You'll find SkinCeuticals at almost any medspa, dermatologist, or high end beauty store. It really is a good line. Every dermatologist I have been too has at least recommended one SkinCeuticals product to me. SkinCeuticals is a little pricey but you do get your money's worth hands down.  You only need about a pea size amount of gel to cleanse your face and if you want better results, I would recommend using it with the Clarisonic Microdermabrasion or something similar to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment