Sunday, September 16, 2012

Peter Thomas Roth: Clini-Matte All Day Oil Control SPF20


Let me start off by saying that the Clini-Matte All Day Oil Control SPF20 is AMAZING!!! I can't say it enough.  It's hard to find both a sunscreen and primer in the same bottle that actually works. I use it around my t-zone area and cheeks (my shiny areas). I have been using this product for over a year now and I can't imagine replacing it with anything else. This is a great product and helps keep your makeup on throughout the day.  However, you still need to use a moisturizer with this, so I don't recommend using this product alone.  Peter Thomas Roth has a really good line and the Clini-Matte All Day Oil Control SPF20 is one that truly stands out from the rest.  I have found Peter Thomas Roth products at Sephora, Ulta, or you can purchase them online. It will cost you about $48 and will last for about 6 months if you use it everyday.  Just a little bit goes a long way and is great for both oily and combination skin.


No comments:

Post a Comment