Monday, November 5, 2012

Bite Beauty: Whipped Cherry Lip Scrub



I love Sephora and a couple of months ago I came across a lip line called Bite Beauty. I'm absolutely in love with this brand. What makes this brand so great is that all of their products contain a super-antioxidant called resveratol which is found in red wines, grapes, berries, and even dark chocolate. While I love all the shades of the glosses and lipsticks, I really love the whipped cherry lip scrub. It rubs on gently, exfoliates my lips, and the smell is so good you almost want to eat it. What's even better is that it's an all natural product, so you don't have to worry about swallowing any harsh chemicals.  It is a little expensive, $18 to be exact, but a little bit goes a long way and you won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete